Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is a blog?

That's right!!  I'm doing a search for "what is a blog?".  I know I've already had a few posts admitting that I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing here.  I'm thinking (hoping) that once I get enough posts on here to go live with it (I'm not telling anyone about this until I have about 20-30 posts on here), I'll get a little feedback and that will help me focus my direction a little.  Or maybe I shouldn't change my focus.  But I'm not exactly focused right now.  Hmmm…


I mean, should I just write whatever I want on here?  I've seen photography blogs that will at random post a video about recycling or something.  I mean, if I like a certain AC/DC video and want to tell all of you how freaking awesome Angus Young is (guitarist for AC/DC), I can do that, right?  That's what I thought.  I mean, it's my blog.  And yes, it's (mostly) a photography blog, but whatever.


We'll work through this together.  I appreciate your patience.


Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment