Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm back!! (I know you were worried)

Okay, there's a reason it's been almost a month since I posted anything.  Austin got sick, I got sick, Erika got sick, then she got even sicker and was in the hospital for 3 days, then we all went to Atlanta for 3 days. . .we just got back from that. . .it's been a long 3 weeks for us around here.  But we're all here, we're all healthy and we're getting back into the swing of things now.  Of course, Austin is on Spring Break this week, so my chances of getting an hour to sit at the computer aren't very likely.  But I'll try.

So my photography is about to start picking up here in a few weeks.  I'd love for it to pick up right now, but I'm so lazy I don't even update my facebook status for my photography page.  I mean, it's free promotion and I use it about once every 2 weeks.  Awesome.  I'm a marketing genius.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment