Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Amelie Ruth

I love shooting newborns!!  I can never get them to stay asleep but they're so clueless as to what is going on, it actually makes taking pictures of them quite a fun thing.  There are times when I just keep the camera on them and wait for them to move a certain way or give off one of those little smiles. . .it's so fun!!

Beautiful Amelie Ruth in quite a pensive pose for her newborn session.


Amelie's mom loves this picture and so do I!!  This was one of those moments where I just kept the camera on her and just waited on something to happen.  A lot of times they'll move their hands around and if you snap at just the right time it almost looks like they're using their hands to communicate.  In this one, I was lucky and got the hands along with a little smile


A sleeping baby. . .does it get more beautiful than this?


You gotta love that the flower in her head is actually bigger than her head!!


She's looking at me thinking, "are you still taking pictures of me?!?!?!"


I love these mother-daughter shots.


You just can't describe the joy you get from looking your baby in the face. . .there's nothing like it!


And possibly my favorite shot!!  The look on Amelie's face is priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment