Thursday, February 9, 2012

just maybe

Sorry for not having a picture today.  And I'm also sorry that I posted almost every freaking day in January and I think I've only done 3 in February so far.  What a loser.  It's weird that L-O-S-E-R is loser, but P-O-S-E-R is poser.  I've got a million of them (thanks in most part to Gallagher).

I've been slacking really hard in the photography world lately.  I've got a shoot this weekend and I couldn't possibly be more excited.  When the weather picks up, hopefully business will pick up and I can use this blog to post what's actually going on in my photography world.  I'll be posting pictures of what I'm shooting instead of random pictures from 2005.  And maybe if I make a little money I can get some new business cards.  Maybe those business cards will have the address for my blog them.  Then maybe people will start coming to my blog (not that I don't totally appreciate your being here!!).  Then I could become more and more popular.  Then the promise that I made to my entire extended family at Christmas may come true.  What promise?  That's for another post sometime later.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment