Sunday, January 29, 2012

announcing my blog

DANG IT!!!  I've gone 3 days now without posting.  It flew by!!  In the meantime I've started another blog.  It's called "Fatty Fatty 2X4" because that's what I am.  But I haven't spent much time on that one either so that's not why I haven't posted here in 3 days.  I can't explain it.  I don't deserve your friendship.  I feel like I've let you down.  I have let you down.  I'm sorry.  On top of that, I don't have a picture to post.  I could look through my collection of about 50,000, but that would take too long and Austin wants to have a family game night tonight.

So I've been posting in this blog since January 1 and haven't told anybody about it.  Well, I told my family and a few close friends, but I've been waiting on February 1 to announce it.  Announce. . .ha!!  Like I'm gonna have a press conference or something.  Anyway, I'll put it on my facebook page and I have a feeling my followers will shoot from 3 straight up to like 7 or 8.  And I'm so excited about that.  So I thank you in advance.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment