Thursday, January 19, 2012

Normal?

Another picture I took with the Hipstamatic app. . .


Today I had to drive out to Collierville (not a huge deal, but it's about 40 minutes from here) to pay a ticket.  I got a ticket for expired tags back in December and was supposed to call either pay it over the phone or agree to go to court.  Well, I didn't see the bit about calling until I was on my out there.  So I drove all the way out there to spend about 3 minutes at the courthouse to pay a $40 clerk fee.  It was dismissed and didn't go on my record. 


All of this story and driving around just so I could sit Addison on the steps in front of the courthouse and get this freaking awesome picture.  I love it!!  As you can see it was windy and cold, but when I said, "will you sit right here and let me take your picture?", she said, "yes sir!" in an excited voice.  She's so awesome.  I'm not looking forward to when she gets tired of me taking her picture.


Austin (6 years old) is already tired of it.  I never get good pictures like this of him anymore because every time I point the camera at him, he does some karate move or makes a goofy face or dances like a crazy person.  And don't get me wrong, I take those pictures of him being a goofball, and almost encourage most of the goofiness that comes out of him.  Like father like son.  There's no pictures of me as a kid being "normal".  I guess we define our own version of normal, huh?


Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Y'all have seriously the cutest kids EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks!! Thanks!! The other day I told Addison she had pretty eyes and she looked back at me and said, "no I don't. YOU have pretty eyes." So not only are my kids cute, they're super sweet too!!!

      Delete