Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2050 followers by noon!!!

I've only got a few more minutes before it's February 1, so I'm gonna make this quick.  I'm trying to get a post in every day in January just to keep me busy, then when the photography picks back up (when the weather gets nice), I'll probably cut down to 2 or 3 a week.  Maybe 3 or 4, but I don't know. . .what if I get carpel tunnel syndrome and it hurts me to type?  What if I win the lottery and start paying somebody to type these for me?  What if my computer fries and I decide to go Amish?  I'm thinking that last one is sounding pretty interesting right now.

So, I'm announcing my blog tomorrow morning.  What do I think will happen?  Well, my facebook friends will see, 98% of them will click on it, 94% of those people will read at least one of my posts, and 93% of those people will subscribe.  Since I've got 2,395 friends, that means by noon tomorrow, I should have about 2,050 followers.  Awesome!!

Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. HA!!! I made the post with a few seconds to spare before midnight. I was really stressed out there for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Juno!

    ReplyDelete