Monday, January 30, 2012

the new layout

WOW!!! I updated my layout finally.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  Of course, I pretty much just used one of the templates on the blogger website and changed a few colors.  But I think I like it better now.  Of course, you're reading this now, so you're not seeing what it used to look like.  It was pretty much white and boring.  Now it's so much more engaging (sarcasm).  Maybe over time I'll actually learn how to totally customize the layout.  There's a thing I keep hearing about called WordPress. . .no idea what that is.  I think it's the blog equivalent of an html editor.  I'll look it up.  If it's not free, I probably won't be using it.  HA!!!

So with the new layout and all, some of the colors might clash or be wrong or whatever.  If there's anything that looks funny, please let me know.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment