Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spontaneous pose. . .ehhhh. . .

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to divulge information like this or not. . .


This is a picture of my kids.  Erika (my wife) probably saw this picture idea on pinterest.  Everything she does and says now somehow has to do with pinterest.  I thought it was a cute idea, so I'm snapping pictures and realize both of them are looking at the camera smiling.  I told Addison to look like she was mad and told Austin to point at her and laugh.  This is what I got.  Yeah, if I could get them to mind me like that all the time, life would be a lot easier!  Addison looks truly angry in this picture.  That's why I'm not sure if I should've told this story. . .I think it's a better picture if you think it's real.  But blogs aren't for hiding things, right?  That's why I'm here.  To tell stories.  To be real.  


In case you've been in a cave for the last year, here's Pinterest.


Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment