Monday, January 9, 2012

Style

I love this picture.  It's pictures like this that make me want to strive to achieve a style.  Yet, at the same time, you can't plan a picture like this, so you can't really include this with any style.  Maybe "spontaneous" would be the style.  I'm not real sure what it's called but I love getting pictures like this.  I followed this girl around for about an hour and got lots of great shots like this.  I think there's a place for posing. . .there are times when you need to stop and say, "hey, look at the camera".  But for the most part, I think the most moving pictures are the ones that you don't plan.  I think most photographers would agree with me on this.  Going to the right place, putting the subject against the right background and standing in the right place to get the shot may be considered the planning aspect of it, but it's capturing the personality that's the best part.  I'm rambling.  Sorry.


Well, my wife's truck is broken down so I've got to get to work on that, so this is a perfect time for me to stop rambling.


Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment