Monday, January 2, 2012

January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012.  My first entry in my new blog.  Well, actually it's a little after midnight so technically it's January 2, but whatever!!

I'm a little excited and nervous about the blog thing.  I've never been much of a writer.  I've written songs and poems most of my life but I think this will be different. . .a challenge.  I'm excited.  I don't have a clue who will be interested in this, or if anyone will "follow" me, but I'm just diving right in.

As I'm typing this, I don't even know what it will look like when I hit "PREVIEW".  I haven't chosen a template or a style or anything.  I'm being brutally honest when I say this--I've never even seen a blog before.  I know it's 2012 and it's embarrassing for me to admit that but that's all about to change.  So, whoever you are reading this, thanks for stopping by, I hope you don't fall asleep at your computer (again, it's 2012 so I should also say don't fall asleep at your phone), and feel free to comment and let me know what I'm doing right or wrong.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment